Stereophonics Messageboard Forum Index

<  Live area  ~  Brixton Electric - 4th March

Elvie
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 205 Location: Stressville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.seetickets.com/event/stereophonics/electric-brixton/695959

Now a London date. Tix on sale Friday.
a.k.a.rosie
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 22 Dec 2008 Posts: 10398 Location: Quién fuera ella!
Or presale tomorrow from the ticket shop...
Elvie
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 205 Location: Stressville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done, Rosie Happy

Wish I could actually go but we are already doing something else.
a.k.a.rosie
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 am Reply with quote
I deliberately kept the date free and allowed another day for travel back the next day because I half expected there would be an event of some description and it would be in London.

I just never expected it to be a gig... was thinking more along the lines of a signing session tbh.
Pot_Head_Pixie
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am Reply with quote
Anybody get any tickets from the presale?

As per usual in these in presale jokes I didnt manage to get any. Tickets already sold out at 9am as was the case at the Troxy show last year. Of course there is the general sale tomorrow so will wait for that.

I really don't know why the band/managment persist in these pointless pre-sales. I wonder how many tickets were actually set aside for this pre-release; 5? 10? They just piss people off.
kinkypinkykitten
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Nov 2005 Posts: 17956 Location: What would my "mama do, If she knew ‘bout me and you?
Pixie, Keep trying. I managed to get tickets at 9.25am and at 9am it told me it was sold out. Keep refreshing the page and don't give up.
a.k.a.rosie
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quote
I managed to get everyone I was buying for at 9, so yes, there were some. I have a feeling they are allocated at the point where you logged on, as I was seeing people say they had sold out before I had actually confirmed my order.

And yes, defo worth it to keep trying... but please remember to empty your basket if you select a ticket amount and then get told it's sold out before you try again. It will save frustration, otherwise next time you get that far you'll be told you can't add more tickets because you've already got some in your basket. (they add a line of 0 tickets total that stops you selecting more).
Pot_Head_Pixie
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Kinkypinkykitten/Rosie: Thanks for your comments; glad to hear that you managed to get tickets. I kept refreshing until 9.20am and then just called it a day; looks like I might have been lucky if I persevered a little longer. As I said earlier maybe tomorrow!

I'm just wondering who these pre-sales are aimed at; can't believe that it is genuine fans if you are going to announce these things on Facebook/Twitter without any sort of individual password. I was informed of the pre-sale by info@stereophonics.com. In my view this is not a pre-sale. As I've said in a previous post I think these pre-sales should be scrapped and just sell all the tickets on a general sale. I've not managed to get a Phonics presale ticket for this show, Troxy, Sheps Bush Empire and the Hammersmith Apollo shows.
Daisy Lane
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 10810 Location: Putting glitter in Kelly's hair.
I got mine at 9.20. I got told they were sold out BEFORE 9.01, refreshed a few times and got nothing. Did a bit of work (like I am supposed to when in the office!!) tried again at 9.20 and got one straight away!! Big Grin
kinkypinkykitten
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Nov 2005 Posts: 17956 Location: What would my "mama do, If she knew ‘bout me and you?
Pot_Head_Pixie wrote:
Kinkypinkykitten/Rosie: Thanks for your comments; glad to hear that you managed to get tickets. I kept refreshing until 9.20am and then just called it a day; looks like I might have been lucky if I persevered a little longer. As I said earlier maybe tomorrow!

I'm just wondering who these pre-sales are aimed at; can't believe that it is genuine fans if you are going to announce these things on Facebook/Twitter without any sort of individual password. I was informed of the pre-sale by info@stereophonics.com. In my view this is not a pre-sale. As I've said in a previous post I think these pre-sales should be scrapped and just sell all the tickets on a general sale. I've not managed to get a Phonics presale ticket for this show, Troxy, Sheps Bush Empire and the Hammersmith Apollo shows.

I'll keep my eyes out and if i hear of anyone selling, i'll send them your way, but fingers crossed you get them tomorrow.

I've had the same thoughts about the pre-sales they way they are going about it is all wrong, there seems to be a glitch in the ticketing system but they have yet to sort the glitch out from the previous time it happened. I was the same for troxy & Bush.
Pot_Head_Pixie
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quote
kinkypinkykitten wrote:
Pot_Head_Pixie wrote:

I'll keep my eyes out and if i hear of anyone selling, i'll send them your way, but fingers crossed you get them tomorrow.

I've had the same thoughts about the pre-sales they way they are going about it is all wrong, there seems to be a glitch in the ticketing system but they have yet to sort the glitch out from the previous time it happened. I was the same for troxy & Bush.

Hi kinkypinkykitten

Happy Days; got two tickets for the Brixton show this morning! Thank you for your kind offer though; it was much appreciated.
Jared&Jade
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am Reply with quote
Never been to an album launch gig before. What is the norm? Will the new album be played in its entirety or is it literally a preview?Meaning just a few songs?

Thank you
ripstu
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Kelly suggested on the radio that this tour they will be playing all of the songs from the New album in a row. Then after all of the songs have been played they will be coming out to do some classics
Pot_Head_Pixie
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quote
Brixton Electric tickets arrived today; getting excited now!
kinkypinkykitten
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Pot_Head_Pixie wrote:
Brixton Electric tickets arrived today; getting excited now!

Wow, that was quick. Mine haven't even been dispatched yet.